The 2020 Challenge Cancer Through Adventure AGM will be held on Tuesday 24th March 2020 at the Grouse Inn, Froggatt (map & info).
The meeting will start at 7:30pm, and finish around 9:00pm. All are welcome.
Many thanks to the Grouse Pub for once again hosting us for our AGM.
Please do come along and help us to keep Challenge Cancer Through Adventure a thriving local charity.
As usual, there will be sandwiches and chips provided, courtesy of the Grouse Inn.
To start us off, there will be short talks from some of our recent challengers, sharing their experiences and tales of adventure.
Here is the agenda:
- Minutes of previous meeting + Matters arising
- Report from Chair, Report from Treasurer
- Appointment of Auditor + Auditor’s remuneration
- Appointment of Trustees
- To re-appoint Ms Corinna Lincoln for another term of one year
- To re-appoint Mr James Drydale for another term of one year
- To re-appoint Mr Chris Roebuck for another term of one year
- To re-appoint Mr John Holliday for another term of one year
- To appoint Mr Jack Turner for a term of one year
- To appoint Mr Mike Durrant for a term of one year
- Appointment of Officers
- Chair – re-appointment for another term of one year
- Treasurer – re-appointment for another term of one year
- Secretary – re-appointment for another term of one year
- Votes of Thanks
- Members proposed motions
- Any other Business
- Time and date of next AGM